Why work with a Financial Planner?
How can Kevin help you?
Just like your CPA or attorney, a wealth management specialist can help you resolve some very serious financial concerns. Through his affiliation with United Planners, Kevin's goal is to be the personal financial quarterback or CEO for his clients. He helps them better understand the big picture and organize all of the little pieces that need to fall into place to make it all happen.
Situations Kevin and his team can help you with include:
- You are retiring and rolling over your 401(K) plan. Can you afford to stay retired for the rest of your life and how can you minimize the risk of these assets while providing for your living needs?
- Handling the inheritance of a large sum of money or other unexpected financial windfall. What are the implications today and also in the future upon your death?
- How should you manage the financial effects of a marriage or divorce?
- What is the best way to manage a financial crisis such as a serious illness, layoff or death of a spouse or close family member?
- How can you afford to provide for the cost of caring for aging parents, spouse or a disabled child?
- You have a net worth far in excess of the estate tax limits. What are your options for passing on your wealth to your family, friends and charities while either minimizing or eliminating inheritance tax?
- What are the financial implications of buying, selling or passing on a family business to your heirs?
We invite you to meet with us for a complimentary consultation. Our goal for this meeting is to spend enough time with you, asking a lot of questions and gaining an in-depth understanding of who you are and what is important to you and your family. Kevin will thoroughly review and discuss your recent tax returns, investment statements and your estate plan documents. Once we understand your financial position, goals and concerns, then we can help you understand all of your options to help you get what you want from your money.
When was the last time any financial advisor you met with required such depth of information? By investing a lot of our time to get to know you, we are very confident that we can help you better your financial position.
We take our fiduciary responsibility to serve you very seriously and know that by taking the time to understand your goals and concerns we can help you actually solve problems. This is the foundation for a long-term relationship that can help you get what you want from your money and for your family. Let us, help you chart the best path for your financial future.
Neither United Planners nor its financial professionals render legal or tax advice. We work with you and your tax and legal counsel to assist you with your estate plan.